Why You will Love Working for The Recovery Council
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you want to work with a team that shares your passion for making a difference? You will join a team where we recognize that great ideas come from all areas of life.
Ready to join a growing company whose work profoundly impacts people’s lives in our community, who offers an excellent benefits, a learning environment and opportunities to advance?
Join our team and help make a difference in someone’s life.
Administrative Receptionist/Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Answer & document incoming calls and inquiries
- Greet all visitors
- Clerical support (typing, filing, scheduling, etc.)
- Schedules and prepares for meetings, workshops, and visitors
- Coordinates interoffice mail between other sites
- Responsible for proper staff meeting notes and documentation
- Abides by HIPPA privacy & security rules
- Assist with audits/CARF requirements
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Conduct daily exclusion check list
- Store & track meeting documentation
- Monthly copier reports
- Enforce & abide by policy and procedure handbook