Why You will Love Working for The Recovery Council
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you want to work with a team that shares your passion for making a difference? You will join a team where we recognize that great ideas come from all areas of life. You will build genuine relationships with your team as you help clients learn how to live a new, promising life. You will help make an impact in your community by improving the lives of clients suffering from Substance Use Disorder.
Ready to join a growing company whose work profoundly impacts people’s lives in our community, who offers an excellent benefits, a learning environment and opportunities to advance?
Join our team and help make a difference in someone’s life.
Case Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Connect clients with available resources and follow-up to document use/success of referral.
• Complete detailed reports on needs assessments and case management activities.
• Input accurate and complete case management data into electronic health record system.
• Assist patients in accessing appropriate medical, social, educational, and employment resources.
• Provide crisis and de-escalation techniques.
• Assure documentation is completed in compliance with agency requirements.
• Attend required meetings including individual and group supervision, treatment team meeting.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform job duties in a manner that’s friendly, considerate, and aligned with the agency’s Mission, Vision, and Standards of Ethical Conduct.
- Organize and plan work for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Utilize IT system and software programs in accordance with agency policy.
- Utilize time off in a manner consistent with agency policy.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate by supervisor.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to learn and utilize the agency’s Electronic Health Record database and other electronic tools effectively and efficiently within 90 days of hire.
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of substance use practices.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of community resources and partnerships available for persons served.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Possess and demonstrate effective organizational skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to customarily and regularly exercise discretion and good professional judgment.
- 100% Paid Benefits for Employee:
- Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays (12), Vacation, and Sick Times
- 401K Retirement Plan with Agency Contribution
- Free Staff Gym On-Site
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness Programs (PSLF)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Educational Training and Assistance
- High School diploma required
- At least CDCA and/or higher required
- AOD Addiction and/or mental health counseling experience a must
- Must have great communication skills and computer knowledge
- Must possess a desire to help others
We look forward to connecting with you!
The Pike County Recovery Council is a Contract agency of the Paint Valley ADAMH Board and is governed by a Board of Directors as well as community leaders who give their time and talents to further the mission.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are a Drug Free Workplace
We practice strict Covid-19 protocols to keep our employees and clients safe