Why You will Love Working for The Recovery Council
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you want to work with a team that shares your passion for making a difference? You will join a team where we recognize that great ideas come from all areas of life. You will build genuine relationships with your team as you help clients learn how to live a new, promising life. You will help make an impact in your community by improving the lives of clients suffering from Substance Use Disorder.
Ready to join a growing company whose work profoundly impacts people’s lives in our community, who offers an excellent benefits, a learning environment and opportunities to advance?
Join our team and help make a difference in someone’s life.
RA Job Responsibilities :
• Help clients achieve their goals in independence with daily living activities, including personal care, budgeting and shopping.
• Supervise the progress of the individuals as well as ensure their safety and well-being.
• Provide monitoring and oversight of housing facility and clients.
• Provide clients with routine daily care and services that meet the agency’s guidelines
• Instruct and assist clients in housekeeping duties
• Ensure clients basic and emotional needs are met
• Ensure all clients are held accountable for behavior
• Serve as mediator and facilitator between clients and/or staff
• Assist with arranging clients’ appointments’ and transportation • Ensure the physical safety of the residents
• Direct clients in maintaining rules and basic program guidelines
High School Diploma or GED
Valid Driver’s License
Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and TB test
Successful completion of Local and BCI Background Check
- 100% Paid Benefits for Employee:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays (12), Vacation, and Sick Times
- 401K Retirement Plan with Agency Contribution
- Free Staff Gym On-Site
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness Programs (PSLF)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Educational Training and Assistance
We look forward to connecting with you!
The Pike County Recovery Council is a Contract agency of the Paint Valley ADAMH Board and is governed by a Board of Directors as well as community leaders who give their time and talents to further the mission.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are a Drug Free Workplace
We practice strict Covid-19 protocols to keep our employees and clients safe